COVID Precautions Information
Out of an abundance of caution we are taking the following measures in the face of frequently changing COVID guidelines. Our attendance regulations meet or exceed NJ guidelines:
- All audience members, ushers, front of house staff must be masked at all times.
- Seating is open seating ( not assigned as we usually do) in this way audience members may space themselves however they feel comfortable.
- We are limiting our ticket availably to 70% of our capacity to allow for spacing.
- Our performers while on stage will not be masked. They are over 10 feet away at minimum from audience members while they are on the stage.
- We will not hold autographs/photo ops/greeting of performers in the lobby post show as we usually do because of the confined space. We ask that all exit the building upon the conclusion of the show. Please do not linger in the lobby. If you wish to meet up with a performer, please do so outside.
- All surfaces, in the seating area and bathrooms will be cleaned before and after the performance. Wipes and sanitizer are available to all.