Studio players is proud to present a series of new works in cooperation with TSquared productions.
Date: August 21
Time: 2:00pm, The running time of the entire performance is approximately 45 minutes.
Tickets are $12.00 and may be purchased online.
Descriptions of Shows
A child named Adriann is very bored on the beach because they don’t have any friends to play with. Flying kites, building sandcastles, and running in the waves isn’t much fun if you’re lonely. Enter: the seagull interested in Adriann’s sandwich. Could this bird be the friend Adriann was hoping for?
Captain Mud is a renowned captain of a pirate ship; renowned for being very rude! One day his crew up and leaves, sailing away in the life boats. The next morning, Raffi finds that he’s alone with the Captain. Will Raffi be able to help the Captain change their grumpy ways? Or will Raffi be left in an ever more uncomfortable position?
A Tale of Two Mermaids
One day Octo and Jelly bump into each other. They are mermaids, but perhaps they are not your typical mermaids. Each of them try to prove how much of a “mermaid” they are, and in doing so they end up embracing their own unique selves.
One day Princess Horseshoe Crab gets stuck on land, with no one brave enough to save her. But one brave little Krill braves past the fishermen, predatory fish and the dreaded land to save the day!
Cast and Playwrights
Seagull Sharing by Allyssa Hynes
Adrienn – Nelson DePasquale
Seagull – Jackie Matthews
Abandoned Ship by Brendan O’Brien
Raffi – Nelson DePasquale
Captain Mud – Kimberly Bollard
A Tale of Two Mermaids by Alicia Whavers
Octo – Caroline Ritacco
Jelly – Kimberly Bollard
Krill’s Quest by Angelle Whavers
Princess Krill – Caroline Ritacco
Narrator – Jackie Matthews
In the ever changing face of the COVID pandemic, Studio Players has made the following changes to meet or exceed CDC Guidelines as well as local, state, and federal laws.
Attendees of Shows, Staff, Performers, Volunteers
- All Patrons of Studio Players, staff, performers, volunteers must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized COVID vaccine, no exceptions. WE WILL NO LONGER BE ADMITTING ANYONE WHO IS NOT FULLY VACCINATED (2 doses minimum)
- This means:
- 2 weeks after second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine (J&J).
- This means:
- All Patrons of Studio Players, staff, performers, volunteers must show proof of vaccination to enter. Accepted methods include:
- Original CDC Vaccination Card and photo ID.
- Photo of CDC Vaccination Card and photo ID.
- Docket App (New Jersey Residents only): Docket is a free app from the NJ Department of Health that makes it easier for you and your family to securely access your COVID-19 vaccination record. The Docket App is available on Apple’s App Store and Google Play. https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/vaxrecords
- Excelsior Pass (New York residents only)is a free app from the NYS Dept of Health that makes it easy for you to access your vaccination record. It is available on Apple’s App Store and Google Play. https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/excelsior-pass
- All patrons during events and actors, staff, volunteers during rehearsals are required to wear masks that cover both their nose and mouth while inside Studio Players. Acceptable masks via:
- CDC Mask Guidelines are as follows:
- Disposable surgical masks
- Cloth masks
- KN95/N95 masks
- Not Acceptable Masks are as follows:
- Neck gaiters or bandanas
- Masks with an exhalation valve or vent
- Plastic face shield alone
- CDC Mask Guidelines are as follows:
Precautions Studio Players Is Taking
- Tickets are touchless. They are purchased ahead of time online or may be purchased at the door.
- Seating unlike our previous policy is general seating so audience members may space themselves out as needed.
- We will not be selling refreshments.
- Hand sanitizer, wipes, and masks are available to all at no charge.
- We have upgraded our filtration system.
- We ask that patrons do not linger in the lobby before the show, during intermission unless online for bathroom, after the show. Immediately exit the building after the show. Performers can meet you outside.
- Our performers while on stage will not be masked. They are over 10 feet away at minimum from audience members while they are on the stage.
Liability and Personal Responsibility
- By choosing to attend any Studio Players event, you are assuming all risks related to being exposed to COVID-19 and Studio Players will not be held responsible.
- Monitor your health. If you don’t feel well, please stay at home.
- If you have exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 10 days, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 10 days, please stay home.
While attending any Studio Players event, please follow the directions of our staff and volunteers. For the safety of all of our patrons, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises if you are unable or unwilling to follow these guidelines in their entirety. Thank you for your full support!