Studio players is proud to present a series of new works in cooperation with TSquared productions.
Date: August 21
Time: 2:00pm, The running time of the entire performance is approximately 45 minutes.
Tickets are $12.00 and may be purchased online.
Descriptions of Shows
A child named Adriann is very bored on the beach because they don’t have any friends to play with. Flying kites, building sandcastles, and running in the waves isn’t much fun if you’re lonely. Enter: the seagull interested in Adriann’s sandwich. Could this bird be the friend Adriann was hoping for?
Captain Mud is a renowned captain of a pirate ship; renowned for being very rude! One day his crew up and leaves, sailing away in the life boats. The next morning, Raffi finds that he’s alone with the Captain. Will Raffi be able to help the Captain change their grumpy ways? Or will Raffi be left in an ever more uncomfortable position?
A Tale of Two Mermaids
One day Octo and Jelly bump into each other. They are mermaids, but perhaps they are not your typical mermaids. Each of them try to prove how much of a “mermaid” they are, and in doing so they end up embracing their own unique selves.
One day Princess Horseshoe Crab gets stuck on land, with no one brave enough to save her. But one brave little Krill braves past the fishermen, predatory fish and the dreaded land to save the day!
Cast and Playwrights
Seagull Sharing by Allyssa Hynes
Adrienn – Nelson DePasquale
Seagull – Jackie Matthews
Abandoned Ship by Brendan O’Brien
Raffi – Nelson DePasquale
Captain Mud – Kimberly Bollard
A Tale of Two Mermaids by Alicia Whavers
Octo – Caroline Ritacco
Jelly – Kimberly Bollard
Krill’s Quest by Angelle Whavers
Princess Krill – Caroline Ritacco
Narrator – Jackie Matthews
COVID Precautions Information
Out of an abundance of caution we are taking the following measures in the face of frequently changing COVID guidelines (Please we note these requirements may change due to directives and recommendations of local and national health authorities). Our guidelines meet or exceed NJ guidelines:
- All audience members, ushers, front of house staff must be masked at all times except for children 2 and under.
- Seating is open seating ( not assigned as we usually do) in this way audience members may space themselves however they feel comfortable.
- We are limiting our ticket availably to 70% of our capacity to allow for spacing.
- Our actors while on stage will not be masked. They are over 10 feet away at minimum from audience members while they are on the stage.
- We will not hold autographs/photo ops in the lobby post show as we usually do because of the confined space. We ask that all exit the building upon the conclusion of the show. Please do not linger in the lobby.
- All surfaces, in the seating area and bathrooms will be cleaned before and after the performance. Wipes and sanitizer are available to all.
- We strongly encourage our audience members to be vaccinated if possible.