Dear Studio Players Patrons, Members, and Supporters,
Thank you for coming to our performances at Studio Players over the past 80+ years. We hope that you and your family are safe and well.
We value your safety and the safety of all the volunteers who work to put on the shows at Studio. Because the current COVID-19 situation, out of an abundance of caution, we are doing the following and we will continue to update our website, mailing lists, and social media accounts as things develop:
For the current show Over My Dead Body
- We are cancelling the opening weekend of Over My Dead Body
- We will reassess if we can open the show on March 26 closer to that date.
- If you had tickets to our show and need a refund, please contact the box office at email@example.com or 973-744-9752 and they will assist you.
- If you need to contact us about any other matters, the best way to reach us is firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the remainder of the year:
- We will assess the performing of the rest of the season closer to those performance dates.
- We will continue to use the professional cleaning crew that we have contracted with for the past several years to clean our facility before each show.
- Will will take additional efforts to clean all arm rests, door handles, flat surfaces, and restrooms in-between any performances we do hold this year.
- We will have open rather than our usual assigned seating so patrons can decide how closely they want to be seated next to others.
- We will have concessions of wrapped/sealed items only.
- We will ask that patrons don’t linger in the lobby before or after any shows.
Again, we wish you and your family the very best, and we hope to see you back at Studio soon.
The Studio Players Board of Directors